Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Avalanche Alarm

Default Avalanche Alarm

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask regarding the AML. Is there any properties that I can configured in the AML, to handle the avalanche alarm situation. I want to make sure the non-critical alarm is not flooding in the AML screen in the avalanche situation.

Thank you.

Best Answer

Default Re: Avalanche Alarm

Hello,

At the begining  you have to define critical alarms by appropriate Alarm/event class. Than you have an option to build avalanche recognition algorithm (as I know it does not exist by default in zenon) and in that case show separate AML with critical alarms. Or you can simply create separate AML with critical alarms and users can click dedicated button in avalanche situation.

BR

Similar Threads

1. Alarm doesn't appear at alarm Message List
    By marco.naccini@goriziane.it in forum Engineering Studio & Service Engine (former zenon Editor & Runtime)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19th January 2018, 14:38
  2. Double Click Acknowledge of alarm on Alarm Screen..!
    By daujivar in forum Engineering Studio & Service Engine (former zenon Editor & Runtime)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 31st August 2016, 07:22
  3. Problems with alarm list and alarm time
    By dario in forum Engineering Studio & Service Engine (former zenon Editor & Runtime)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 9th November 2012, 13:52
  4. Alarm Status Line and Alarm List
    By tomaslipa in forum Engineering Studio & Service Engine (former zenon Editor & Runtime)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21st January 2009, 12:02