Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Time Control is not executing any task

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Time Control is not executing any task

Hi community
    I am having a problem with executing tasks with the Time Control of Zenon. A lot of testing and forum search has been done by me at the last days without fixing the problem.

We are running two Zenon server in redundancy and a client.
    All using Zenon 8.10 SP0 Build 67223 64-bit, Supervisor edition on server and client.
    The client should execute a VBA script for copying a file to a share once a day.

1. I created the VBA function on the client project with additional logging in case it has been called. So I know it worked
    2. A function has been created under the client project to call the VBA macro.
    3. A TimeControl entry has been created within the client project to call the function
    4. Zenon HMI on Client has been restarted -> no VBA called at the given time even after some days.
    5. Server HMI has been restarted in case of I-don't-know.

Here is the screenshot of the Time Control settings. In the meantime I added different entries to check if a simple bit toggle is executed. But none of these entries is working.

What did I wrong?
    Is there a known issue with the used Zenon version?

Thanks in advanced
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Zenon_TimeControl_Settings.PNG