Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Draw line dynamically?

Default Re: Draw line dynamically?

I will check if/how to design it and then add similar use case into my sample project with few other examples of trend XY supported by zenon Logic. But on public forum I'm not posting project backups or other binary files (security), only descriptions. If you want an ready sample then I propose you to contact your local COPA-DATA support officially.

Quote Originally Posted by ursulak View Post
    I will check if/how to design it and then add similar use case into my sample project with few other examples of trend XY supported by zenon Logic. But on public forum I'm not posting project backups or other binary files (security), only descriptions. If you want an ready sample then I propose you to contact your local COPA-DATA support officially.

Thanks Ursula for your effort...
    I found solution and do it manualy by calculating X, Y coordinates of reference point of line, width of line and angle....

Best Answer

This is how the inspiration by your use case looks then in the runtime in sample project :

And the zenon Logic code delivering the coordinates of limit lines (green areas):

But i'm not happy how the trend XY threats the last received limit value when after pre-draw of limits then only data about the measurement (the black curve) comes. The solution with pre-draw of limits works only when limit by 100% is the lowest any by display type "area" (not line),; so, it will not have nice display if the last limit would be bigger as those for lower %. And to setup this trend demands advanced knowledge in zenon, Historian and zenon Logic. 
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8bwQbyw9Cw.png   I4j5Z2J9JS.png   IoSuLPublf.png