Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Show alarm value with different text

Default Show alarm value with different text

Dear All,
    I need to show the status of the variable or it value with different txt, like I want to show the value not numbers (0/1) I need to make (ALARM/NORMAL)(FAULTY/NORMAL)…..etc.

When I use the txt at reaction matrix only one value coming at the HMI.

I need to make that and same time only one value at reaction matrix as alarm. I am using Zenon 8.20.

Thanks,

Default Re: Show alarm value with different text

sorry, i do not understand what you need. Thus, i will give a general answer:

A reaction matrix, e.g. multi-numeric, can evaluate a combination of variable value and status bits (e.g. INVALID - while communication loss). While evaluation the first met condition is the resulted text (and eventually ALM/CEL entry) and rema stops to evaluate the next states. So, you have to good plan the order of states in a rema. You probably need much more states in your rema - as just 4 (?) - to cover all possible/wished combinations. My rema evaluating everything about a switch position value and status bits has about 20 states.

To display in a screen a text (not as CEL/AML entry) you can use the combined-element.  

Thanks,

In brief in runtime at alarm screen I can see the text which mentioned at reaction matrix which selected as alarm (STATUS)
    I need to show all actual value status of the variable with the text which I defined not numerical.

Hi
    In alarm screen at runtime, I need to show the variable status as text of both value (0/1)(Alarm / normal)
    Normally only one fixed text of the value which you selected to show at alarm. I need to show both.
    I hope that is clear.
    Thanks,

I do not understand, sorry. One variable have one value. Do you want to create the CEL entry consisting on two variables? - than use 'dynamical limit text'. Or you want, by each variable value change, to create CEL entry with some fix text, the same text for any value? - then you need rema with those fix text.
    Last edited by ursulak : 22nd July 2021 at 08:00

Hi
    Thanks for your time.
    I need to show one variable with two text value.
    For Example if the variable is low (0) to show (NORMAL) as text. If the variable is high(1) to show (ALARM) at alarm screen at runtime.

"For Example if the variable is low (0) to show (NORMAL) as text. If the variable is high(1) to show (ALARM) at alarm screen at runtime."
    Did you mean the Alarm Message List (AML)?

Hi Stefan,

Yes, at AML.

This is the project uses Limit Text and REMAs to show 'NORMAL' or 'ALARM' in the AML and in the Dynamic Text' Element..
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi Stefan,

Thank for your support.

Please for at (NORMAL) client needs it to time cleared for the alarm not time receive can we make it as I am using that variables at alarm area. 

If alarm to be at time received. If it is normal to be at Time cleared. 

Thanks alote for your time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AML.png