Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Activated license disappeared

Default Activated license disappeared

Hello,

In the License management on the License usage tab I pressed green button (License is/not used for selected product) and now I cannot see license in the License overview. How to make it visible again because I want to return it ?

Best regards

Default Re: Activated license disappeared

Hello,

As long as the license is configured in the license.ini, the license is shown in the license usage tab in the license manager. If you manage set the slider to grey (license not in use) an the license is not available on your system, the license is not shown in the license usage tab.

Therefore, I assume that:
     - the license has been deleted and the deletion - update has already been picked up
     - the license was a network license and the license server is not available anymore
     - anything else.

to give a proper analysis please contact copadata support. 

DO NOT SHARE YOUR LICENSE NUMBER IN THE FORUM!
    (as anybody could 'steal' this license by activating it)