Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Zenon web interpreter

Default Zenon web interpreter

Hi everybody,

This is a quick one. I have 2 installations of Zenon 7.6 updated form 6.51. In both they open a url in one of the pages.

If i check that site from Internet explorer they show fine in both.

If I check that site using the zenon interpreter in one appears good and in the other appears different.

I expect that this is the zenon web interpreter. Where can I find the version or a configuration for the Zenon web interpreter?. As the client will not accept two screens looking different

Thanks

Best regards

Default Re: Zenon web interpreter

Hi!

This is a Windows component but it's not Internet explorer.
    "The Microsoft Web Browser Control currently installed on the computer is used as the rendering engine."

Check the help file about settings for the Windows registry that can help:
    Manual -> Screens -> Screen types -> HTML

Best regards

Fredrik

Hi FredrikV,

Thanks for your reply. I have readed the information provided and I understand it a bit more but I am still unable to sort out the problem

Just to clarify:

- Both machines have exaclty the same REGISTERs and the same version of IE v1809.
    - The machine that is different if I open the localhost web link using IE v1809 it looks ok. See the difference (above zenon, below IE) (we have an extra space and lines are white instead of black

What I have tried:
    * I added a new control element a new function in Zenon and calling the link from scratch (still showing different)
    * Modified the register to several different version of IE in the compatibility mode (FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION) that did not change things (notice after the change both machines are different)

I have two other machines on site and they also show correct. 

Do you have any other advise?

Thanks

Best regards

I am unable to explain the reason for this but I can say that a full re-install of Zenon sorted the problem out