Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Copy to multiple variables

Frage Copy to multiple variables

Hi everyone,

I`ve been searching in the forum but I haven`t seen any answer about my problem.

Is there a way I can copy the value of a variable into multiple variables all at once with the Zenon local functions? 

Something like, set to zero all the values of an array, or all the [x] positions of different arrays.

Would I have to create several allocations or there is an easier way? 

Thank you all.

Default Re: Copy to multiple variables

Hello aherrero21,

for setting multiple values at once Recipes or the Recipegroupmanager can be used.
    Please check the manual for detailed descriptions.

Regards,
    Felix

Quote Originally Posted by aherrero21 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I`ve been searching in the forum but I haven`t seen any answer about my problem.

Is there a way I can copy the value of a variable into multiple variables all at once with the Zenon local functions? 

Something like, set to zero all the values of an array, or all the [x] positions of different arrays.

Would I have to create several allocations or there is an easier way? 

Thank you all.