Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Timestamp of aggregated archives

Frage Timestamp of aggregated archives

Hello,

I'm using aggregated archives with sum for reports. I've sets of reports daily, monthly divided into operators with shift filter sorted by "name with wildcards". 

base archive got 1 sec cyclic scanning, saving cycle 1h and storage duration 3 days.
    Next is sum aggregated archive with saving cycle 12h and storage duration 45 days.
    The last one is sum aggregated archive with saving cycle 1 day and storage duration 18 month. 
    In the shift calendar I've got 2 shifts: 6:00-18:00 and 18:00-6:00 with names of operators set as shift name.

Daily reports work fine with base archive. Problem starts with monthly reports. Base archive sends saved value each hour to aggregated archive with archive close time, so timestamp of values is moved by 1h. For example with base archive I can set time filter for 6:00-18:00, but for aggregated archive it's 7:00-19:00. Shift filter is still set for 6:00-18:00 and certain operator name. Another problem is that when I set shifts to 6:00-18:00 I get 13 1hour archives instead of twelve. I can fix it with setting times to 6:00-17:59 and 18:00-5:59 but that way I lose values of 1 minute with daily reports.

So with monthly report I get value error of 1h, for yearly report it's 1 day error. Is there any way to set start time of archive as timestamp for aggregated archive ? I think that would fix the problem. 

Default Re: Timestamp of aggregated archives

Is there no way to set same time stamp of aggregated archive as timestamp of opening base archive ?

Hello Inen,

Please take a look at this project.ini setting:

ZEIT_AUTOMATISCH=

Automatic time correction:

• 1: For aggregated archives, an automatic time correction of -1 second is carried out. It is thus possible to set, for example, a time stamp of 00:00 (24:00) on the previous day to 23:59.
    • 0: No correction.

See help chapter: Manual > Configuration files > project.ini > Historian [ARCHIV]

BR,
    Georg

Quote Originally Posted by georgk View Post
    Hello Inen,

Please take a look at this project.ini setting:
    ZEIT_AUTOMATISCH=
    Automatic time correction:

• 1: For aggregated archives, an automatic time correction of -1 second is carried out. It is thus possible to set, for example, a time stamp of 00:00 (24:00) on the previous day to 23:59.
    • 0: No correction.

See help chapter: Manual > Configuration files > project.ini > Historian [ARCHIV]

BR,
    Georg

I've read it in manual and tried to implement but it didn't help. Manual says it's supossed to help with average value of agregated archive. What I need is for example:
    Base archvie starts at 8:00 am and closes at 9:00 am, timestamp of sum of values in aggregated archive is 9:00 am (time of base archive closing) but it should be 8:00 am (time of base archive start)

I've also tried using

time stamp of calculation Active: The time stamp of the calculation is used as a time stamp.
    Manual > HistorianEngineering in the Editor > Edit archive > Options

but timestamp of aggregated archive is still the same as time of closing base archive