Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Integer value with decimal seperators

Frage Integer value with decimal seperators

Hello everyone, I'm just stucked with showing integer values with the decimal separators. To be more clear; As the screenshot below there are some data on the flow rate column and difficult to read. Because there is no decimal separators . For example the first value might look better if it was like "110.494" I would be so appreciated if anyone helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails decimal.jpg  

Default Re: Integer value with decimal seperators

this might be even more confusing: would the dot '.' be the decimal separator or the thousands separator?
    Have you thought of using zenon logic for designing an individual display of values?

Default Re: Integer value with decimal seperators

In zenon the char for decimal separator is this from Windows current settings, the quantity of decimal places you can set by variable in the property 'Value calculation' - 'Decimals'.

The thousands separator (I suppose you mean there) is not supported. If you want to display these flow rate values with thousands separator you have following ways:
    - (like c.f. suggested): make zenon variables externally visible and convert values to the string, format it like you like. Put the result into additional stratonNG variables of data type STRING. Then in zenon display those additional string variables, instead numerical.
    - API (Programming Interface)

As neither the question, nor answers, are specific for Energy - I'm moving this thread.