Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: IEC870 driver, use originator in REMA

Frage IEC870 driver, use originator in REMA

I former used Sicam230 before I recently switched to zenon v8.20.
    In Sicam230 I used M1-M8 in REMA to be able to recognize the source of a command TI45/TI46 and display it in CEL. But when I use these M1-M8 in zenon (1=external scada, 127=zenon) no entry at all are generated in CEL. But as soon as I deactivate M1-M8 ON and OFF commands are printed in CEL - but without knowing the source of the command.

Anyone that knows if M1-M8 are used for another functionallity in zenon compare to Sicam230? Or is there another way to do it i zenon?

Thanx in advance.

/Baresi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Originator_REMA.jpg  

Default Re: IEC870 driver, use originator in REMA

I suppose in SICAM 230, in the AK-driver, there is/was an extra feature - the mapping of IEC60870 Originator to some of user status bits (M1-M8) of the variable value.

In zenon, the iec870 driver is not evaluating and mapping the received Originator, it does it only with Cause of Transmission (COTx status bits); so you cannot visualize/report in CEL etc. the originator information.

Solution proposal: you can evaluate if command was done by zenon or some external scada system in another way: an additional internal variable - set while you are trigging some command (e.g. link 'write set value' function in  Command Processing screen to the "Confirm" button, and reset by screen close). Then use in rema for T45/T46 the 'dynamical limit text' configured to consider not only COT=7 (and eventually N_CONF, 870_SE etc.) but also the value of this additional variable.  

Frage Re: IEC870 driver, use originator in REMA

Do you know if this feature from AKdriver will be implemented in Energy Edition in the future?

Regarding your solution I'm a little confused of "Then use in rema for T45/T46 the 'dynamical limit text' configured to consider not only COT=7 but also the value of this additional variable".
    In REMA it's possible to add functions but where do I add a variable?
    I know it's possible in elements to add 'Formula variables' and create formulas regarding the 'Display element' but can't find it in REMA.

Do you perhaps have a REMA in which you could display this?

Default Re: IEC870 driver, use originator in REMA

>Do you know if this feature from AKdriver will be implemented in Energy Edition in the future?
    Hmm, I suppose the question is not to my crystal ball  
    If the question is: Is the feature planned to be implemented (is this feature in the pipeline for some next zenon build or version)? - not yet.

If you need it then contact your local COPA-DATA Sales officially.

>In REMA it's possible to add functions but where do I add a variable? 
    In the property limit value text, to produce this text, you can use another (string or numerical) zenon variables; Help helps: Manual > Variables > Limit Values > Dynamic limit value text