Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Cant start 6.22 after installation of 6.51 (removed everything, reinstalled)

Default Cant start 6.22 after installation of 6.51 (removed everything, reinstalled)

Hello
    I have been running zenon 6.22 on my win 7 32bit for some time without any problems. After I have installed 6.51 I can no longer start 6.22. When I try it starts to configure 6.22, but I get the error:

Error 27502. Could not connect to Microsoft SQL server ".[DBNETLIB[ConnectionOpen(Connect()).]SQL server does not exist or access denied (17)

I have tried to uninstall 6.51, 6.22 and the sql server, deleted programdata/copa-data/*.*, and c:\program files\copa-data\. Then I reinstalled 6.22, but after installation, I can still not start the editor. It gives the same error.

I looked into the startup tool(http://www.copadata.com/forums/showthread.php?t=932). There is no entries.

I ran the TestConnection tool (http://www.copadata.com/forums/showthread.php?t=785) and attached the output.
    If I select Check Connection->6.22 it checks entries to, and including, "c:\programdata\copa-data\system\zenDB.ini" and a popup shows: "ODBC Actions Plugin", "Action not available in evaluation build". If I press OK it continues and everything seems to be ok.

Screenshots and connectiontest export is included in the zip in the folder "Screenshots and exports"
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Cant start 6.22 after installation of 6.51 (removed everything, reinstalled)

Oh... and I uninstalled everything similar to : MSXML parser