Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Function and scripts

Default Function and scripts

I have a pop up Image with some pushbottoms, eachone writes a different number in the same  variable A; now i need more pushbottoms (to write more numbers) so i copy the pop up with all pushbottoms  changing their functions  and scripts (just the value written). The result is that all new pushbottoms write the same number in the variable A. Someone could tell me where i'm wrong, please?

(Zenon 6.22) 

Default AW: Function and scripts

Did you configure all the functions properly and link them to the right buttons? Maybe you are always calling the same picture with the same functions.
    Click and hold the right mousbutton (=RMB) on a free space of the popup screen during RT (showing name of the picture), if the screen is ok, check the functions on your pushbuttons by click and hold RMB (showing function name). If screen and functionnames seem ok, check the values in your SetValue Functions.

Default Re: AW: Function and scripts

Thanks mst
    To check the values in the SetValue Functions I see just this: from "Functions" i have for each pushbuttom 1 Script with 3 functions, for example pushbottom1: 

setValue--VariabileA--20
     setValue--VariabileB--ON
     close image.

Is it this all i can Check?

Default Re: Function and scripts

when you link with a button not a function but a script, then in the background, the zenon Editor automatically creates a new, additional function calling this script an links this additional function with the button. So it only looks that button is linked with a script, but in real - in both cases the button is linked with some function.

Are your buttons then linked with different functions calling different scripts?

Thanks
    ursulak and all
    As you can see the attached screenshots, each pushbottoms has different parameter;
    It seems that the variable written has a limit , but i cheked and it doesn t

I really don t know how to solve it

For mst
    Later i'll try on RT

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scelta_ricetta2.bmp   scelta_ricetta2_2.bmp   scelta_ricetta2_3.bmp  

your screenshots are from Editor set to use language I do not understand, so i'm not able to guess what settings you show. For publishing screenshots switch Editor to English.
    The relevant things are button property 'function', then this function calling script, and this script. If I right understand your use case, than by each button it should be another function calling another script.
    Last edited by ursulak : 5th August 2020 at 12:05

Here switched to english

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scelta_ricetta2.bmp   scelta_ricetta2_2.bmp   scelta_ricetta2_3.bmp   scelta_ricetta2_4.bmp   scelta_ricetta2_5.bmp  

scelta_ricetta2_6.bmp  

Default AW: Function and scripts

Looks like you have only Variables linked to the buttons but no functions to call the scripts. (You can use a button to directly switch a binary variable without function).
    If you want to execute a script you must not link a variable and make the button a switch

OK I think it is solved; i 've found the same function, for all pushbottom, launched from limit2 propriety of a variable; later i'll try on RT

Thanks