Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Change text by numeric variable

Default Change text by numeric variable

Hello i created a new project and using wizard created system_info1 screen and variables

exported screen and variables to my project and currently I have Standalone/Server/Standby-Server/Client from sysdrv driver

its strange because if I delete that variable and create it again name of variable looks different. it has "[Network]" before name.

Probably project creation wizard was not updated to 8.2 version.

So back to question.

How to create Dynamic variable which will change text dependent on Standalone/Server/Standby-Server/Client from sysdrv driver numeric variable?

Using 8.2 version.

Default Re: Change text by numeric variable

you can link numeric variable with an reaction matrix and in reaction matrix each state can call (execute) a zenon function 'write set value' putting the wished text into additional string variable.

Quote Originally Posted by ursulak View Post
    you can link numeric variable with an reaction matrix and in reaction matrix each state can call (execute) a zenon function 'write set value' putting the wished text into additional string variable.

Yes you are right already resolved that in that way but why stock project creation wizard not working in 8.2 like before... I remember that before we did not require to create matrix it was working out of box.

out of the box? hmm, maybe previously the project wizard was creating another screen element - not numerical but combined element or list-box - writing text instead of number; or this sysdrv variable had limits/rema linked where the text ware defined and the screen element was 'dynamical text' to display not value but these limit texts.