Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Automatic line coloring issue

Default Automatic line coloring issue

Hi forum,

I need some help for automatic line coloring. I am preparing a scada for switchgear with energy edition. I am using alc, but lines and symbols don't change according to alc configuration. The lines always shows like earthed, but the line is not earthed. I couldnt find the problem.

Default Re: Automatic line coloring issue

I would propose you to make the energy training. It is available also online.

Hi Ursulak, thanks for your reply.

I registered for online training, but I have non-normal problem. For example, I change something on editor and I am creating changes for runtime but not all of them. After finished, I am reloading the runtime and ALC on the runtime is not working according to configuration.

If your project does not behave in the Runtime like expected and you are not founding any topological/configuration mistakes in the Editor - send the project backup and description of the expected vs result to your local COPA-DATA support.

To write "I change something on editor [..] I am reloading the runtime and ALC on the runtime is not working according to configuration." does not give information what you had configured and what you expect. By missing description I could only answer: when i'm configuring something (not only ALC, but anything) in my zenon Editor and compiling it - while the right project is the active one - then in the reloaded Runtime it works . Are you sure that in the Workspace the right project is the 'active' and it is the 'start project'?