Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Zenon crashes while reloading

Default Zenon crashes while reloading

Hi,"

when ever I reload the project after editing the project its not freezing with 'Please wait-in progress" window. I tried un-reinstalling the software but no luck due to this I am not able to work on the project. Attached the log file 

Version 8.00 SP0 Build46644 32Bit

Regards
    Sandy

Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Zenon crashes while reloading

Hello Sandy,

for such sort of issue, I strongly recommend you to contact your local sales representative. In that case, please provide more detailed information such as:
    - type of the changes in the project performed in the Editor, e.g. Module + Change -> Variables: Modification.
    - does the project make use of API?
    - is it really a crash or a freeze of the runtime? Does the runtime recovers after becoming unresponsive? Is the OS also unresponsive?
    - SIC Full Log and project backup (if possible, so that we have the chance to try to reproduce the issue internally).

Please note that the forum is not a suitable place to share sensitive information about your system or solution.

Anyway, I took the chance to analyze the LOG file you kindly attached to this thread but unfortunately it does not contain relevant information.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best regards,
    David Cerdeira

Hello David,

Sorry I did not see the reply! Any changes such as variable edit,new function,new screen  has effect on reloading the editor. Runtime is fine only the editor will be showing "Please wait" and I have to kill it after waiting long time. I have sent a mail to support before a week and still no reply. I am posting here as I am getting quick reply from people like you

thanks again

Regards
    Sandy

Hi,

I tried to uninstall everything including sql server and zenon editor, after re installing zenon I can not create projects as it is showing ZenDBSrv.exe not running on server localhost

Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by sandeep2018;18411 [...
    I have sent a mail to support before a week and still no reply. I am posting here as I am getting quick reply from people like you [...]
    Dear Sandeep,

have you recieved a ticket number? Only with that it is guaranteed that your inquiry has been received by the support team.
    If yes, please provide this number so I can check the actual status with the team and get back to you on the support channel.

Regards,
    Felix

Hello Felix,

I replied to a ticket number-(TAT190819PHVC) this issue, I just tried to register again from the startup tool but the issue is still there. I can not see the ZenDBSrv.exe in the task manager.

Regards
    Sandy