Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Problems with multiuser mode

Default Problems with multiuser mode

Hello,

I have a very serious problem with variable administration in a multi-user project. I don't use VPN to connect with multiuser server, I'm in the same network.

When I click: exclusive access to the entire variable administration, I take control of all variables but at the end clicking "Accept changes" I get this error: "An error occurred while checking in elements". Restart of editor doesn't help, the only thing that works is removing from local.ini file: "[MU_MODULE] VARIABLES=2" and after doing it I can discard changes (and lost all new added elements) but still can't accept changes. It means that I'm not able to work via zenon because all the changes don't save.

Do you have any idea how I could solve this problem?

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Łukasz

Default Re: Problems with multiuser mode

Hi Łukasz, 

This is an inconsistency in the database, probably because the project has been updated several times. There to correct an already updated database, in any case, the server database must be updated and all local databases, which can also be easily deleted and recreated. Or maybe
    try to uninstall and reinstall zenon and uninstall and reinstall SQL 2012 via the "AdditionalSoftware" folder in the ISO. But don't forget makes backup from your project before uninstall. 

King regards, 

Default Re: Problems with multiuser mode

Hello,

thank you very much for you reply. I was trying to reinstall zenon and SQL 2012 many times and it didn't help. Finally with Copa Data support we have found the solution. It was enough to turn off the windows firewall and everything started working right away.

Cheers,
    Łukasz