Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: REG: cel and alarms not visible in zenon 7.50

Default REG: cel and alarms not visible in zenon 7.50

Dear Team,

In my project , suddenly all alarms , cel not visible , it is showing blank and archive continuously logging , if i tries to filter my archive data, that filter also showing blank nothing date and time visible ., if i restarted the PC , all are working fine, it has been working good from past 1 year

please check this issue , i'm using zenon 7.50 build 25796

thanks & regards
    K.saikiran

Default Re: REG: cel and alarms not visible in zenon 7.50

Dear saikiran,

It would be needed more information, including the access to sensitive data, to determine the issue reported.

Therefore, it
     is probably best if you contact your local COPA-DATA support and provide them with more information regarding the circumstances of this problem.

In the meantime, you can check the logfiles of the zenon diagnosis server to see if there are any log messages that correspond to the problem described and check your system and files for any file corruptions or data corruptions that may have occurred.

Another try, would be to add the system variable "[System information] Runtime folder not available". This variable allows to monitor the availability of the runtime data folder.

You can find more information in the help topic: SYSDRV > Creating variables > Theme - [System information]

Best regards,
    David Cerdeira