Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: reload driver

Default reload driver

Hello

how to set settings that after start, stop IEC 101-104 driver procedure SCADA remember last used values and status bits (AVALUE.....)

Default Re: reload driver

Why do you need it?
    Why you want to stop/start the iec870 driver and you don't want to have in your variables that was comes after re-connect from General Interrogation? Each kommunication start in IEC 60870 Standard demands a GI at first.

we have 2 gateways, we every second check ping and no ping we restart driver with another IP address, but if we set some point in (AVALUE=1) after driverl reload we have (AVALUE = 0)

it is impossible not stop driver but only change IP address?

As I remember you are switching TCP/IP configuration of the driver to secondary IP (of the same end-device) to manually shorter switch-over timeout by communications problems.
    So you are intentionally not using redundancy mechanism build in the driver.

It is the consequence - you are losing some status bits. I will thing over how to help you, but I need time.
    But I think, the simplest would be to keep using secondary IP in driver configuration.