Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Cursor and timestamp in extended trend

Default Cursor and timestamp in extended trend

Hi,

Iím interested in how the timestamping on x-axis (abscissa) in an extended trend works. Does the timestamp of a following measured value change if there is no change of the measured value? I archive my data every 15 minutes. So when there is no change in value you see every 15 minutes a timestamp for the same value (Trend_no_change_1 and Trend_no_change_2).
    What happens in between those 15 minutes? In Trend_change_in_value_1 you can see a change of the measured power from 720 to 750. After that I didnít change the value, but the timestamp (two times after 11:30:00), but the cursor has still the timestamp 11:30:00 (Trend_change_in_value_2) until there is a change in value (happened in Trend_change_in_value_3) or 15 minutes are over.
    I would like to know if there is a possibility to set the cursor to the right timestamp, so if the cursor is on 11:32:11 that date is shown and not the date of the last change or last archiving (not 11:30:00).

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trend_no_change_1.png   Trend_no_change_2.png   Trend_change_in_value_1.png   Trend_change_in_value_2.png   Trend_change_in_value_3.png