Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Problem with ReMa, 61850 Report communication and delay time

Default Problem with ReMa, 61850 Report communication and delay time

Hello,

I have a problem with delay in reaction matrix in zenon energy 8.00.
    I'm using a 61850 driver with Report Enable (All my data points are tagged with COT0, COT1 ). I configured a Binary Rema with a short delay (5s) to create a new entry in alarm list for the exceeed time of intermediate position (value 2) of a DPI Position point of a Swithgear.

I receive correctly the intermediate state but the ReMa if the 5s intermediate position time expired, doesn't create a new entry in my alarm list.

If I set up a 0s delay, the entry in alarm list is showed (but to early!).
    If I try to run the driver in simulation mode and then I force the intermediate state, the ReMa create correctly a new entry in alarm list after 5s.

I think that the ReMa is correctly configured, but i don't know why with the real 61850 driver, i can't set up a Delay on a new entry.

thank you for the answer!

Default Re: Problem with ReMa, 61850 Report communication and delay time

I have a news about the problem, but I don't have a solution. The described problem remains, I need help.
    Maybe it's a little bug.

I run the driver in Simulation Mode and than I force a value to the DPI variable ... The entry in ALM delayed by ReMa is working perfectly… But it doesn't work with the hardware driver 61850!

So I thought, what are the differences between the simulation mode and the hardware mode? The internal / external timestamp! In simulation mode the timestamp is only internal, but in my network all the ieds (and my zenon scada) are syncronised from a NTP source.

Then I removed the NTP source from network and my 61850 variables are tagged with status bit T_INVAL.

With variable tagged by T_INVAL, the enrty in ALM delayed by ReMa are working perfectly, like the simulation mode!

I think that if T_INVAL in true, Zenon uses the internal timestamp of the variable, not the external, and then the Delay on Rema is working perfectly.

Then, the problem is that everything should work when the network is synchronized... And i have no idea why it doesn't work!

You probably do not see the AML entry because they have timestamp out of the filter; so the alarms are ther but fiter out and you do not see it. Try to open AML without time filter. 

Wrong time stamps in AML can happen when the IED is sending wrong value in the t-attributes; e.g. from the past or future by an hour. In IEC61850 protocol the time information from IED must be UTC, not in the local time zone.

Quote Originally Posted by ursulak View Post
    You probably do not see the AML entry because they have timestamp out of the filter; so the alarms are ther but fiter out and you do not see it. Try to open AML without time filter. 

Wrong time stamps in AML can happen when the IED is sending wrong value in the t-attributes; e.g. from the past or future by an hour. In IEC61850 protocol the time information from IED must be UTC, not in the local time zone.

No, I'm sure.
    All Events and Alarms are received without any problem if I set up a 0 delay in the ReMa, in all condition (SYNC & UNSYNC & T_INVAL !) in the same ALM Screen with the same Filter.

If I set up a >0 delay in the ReMa, the alarm are showed only if the variable are tagged with T_INVAL and they take internal timestamp. If the variable are correctly SYNC, without any problem of NTP sync (difference a few ms from internal and external timestamp) the delayed ReMa doesn't show the alarm (and nor the CEL Entry !).

I'm on zenon 8 build 44662

Ohh, your build is affected by an issue in alarming, I'm sorry. Issue was fixed in builds >= 51228. Please update your zenon installation.
    Last edited by ursulak : 18th April 2019 at 13:43 Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by doublem View Post
    No, I'm sure.

All Events and Alarms are received without any problem if I set up a 0 delay in the ReMa, in all condition (SYNC & UNSYNC & T_INVAL !) in the same ALM Screen with the same Filter.

If I set up a >0 delay in the ReMa, the alarm are showed only if the variable are tagged with T_INVAL and they take internal timestamp. If the variable are correctly SYNC, without any problem of NTP sync (difference a few ms from internal and external timestamp) the delayed ReMa doesn't show the alarm (and nor the CEL Entry !).

I'm on zenon 8 build 44662

We have sent the zenon Update Build trough the Ticket : [TIT190417FMTB].
    br,
    Regards,
    Roberto

Discover: Service Pages - zenon Product Family - Industry Solutions - local representative