Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Configuración de variables de medición

Default Configuración de variables de medición

Hola,

Estoy intentando leer señales análogas de tipo REAL pero el zenon lo lee como señal "binaria".
    Ejemplo: en lugar de leer "12", leo "1100". Favor su apoyo para saber que debería cambiar en mi configuración para poder leer el valor numérico REAL.

Quedo atento a su respuesta.
    Att. Piter G.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zenon.png  

Default Re: Configuración de variables de medición

sorry but i'm not speaking your language (i'm not even sure, Spain? Portuguese?), so even if I would use some translator I would be not able to recognize it this translator outputs something what you really asked about (or goes "lost in translation"). 

Default Re: MEASUREMENT configuration

Hello,

I am trying to read analog signals of the REAL type but the zenon reads it as a "binary" signal.
    Example: instead of reading "12", I read "1100". Please support me to know what should change in my configuration to read the REAL numeric value.

I'll look forward for your answer.
    Regards

Att. Piter G

Hello Piter G,

Welcome to the forum

Based on the variable name and your response to another thread regarding DNP3, I'm guessing that you're using the DNP3_TG driver to get the value of analog inputs.

From the column "minimum" and "maximum" which are cut off slightly in the screenshot, I think you may have configured incorrect values for the variable signal range and measuring range. If no scaling is necessary, please make sure that these are set according to the value range coming from the DNP3 outstation for this single precision floating point analog. With no scaling, the minimum value and maximum value for signal range and measuring range should be set identical.

Next, you can also define at the variable addressing settings, the number of digits behind the comma, that should be considered for this value.

Finally, make sure that the outstation is also configured correctly, to use a static variation 5 for object group 30 and event variation 7 for object group 32 (Single precision float). Note, that not all DNP outstations support variations for single and double precision floating points, since single precision float is only required for subset level 4 and double precision float is not specified for any subset level.

Best regards,
    Mark

Lächeln Re: Configuración de variables de medición

Hi Mark, Thanks for your reply .

I did the tests configuring the objects and variations that you mentioned, but I still have the same problem. I told you that I also made the test with other SCADA software and I did not have any problem, but with zenon if I have the problem I mentioned above. I mention that in the zenon I do not place any minimum or maximum limit (appear in binary), if I change it to decimal value could solve my problem? How can I change it?
    I show you the image of zenon editor

Regards

Hello Piter G.

I didn't mean the variable limits. I meant these settings:

Best regards,
    Mark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.JPG  

Mark, :confuso:

but those values I have them equal to the image that you sent, even so the zenon continues reading as binary signals. the idea would be for zenon to convert that binary signal to decimal. I should do it by formula or is there some adjustment that I should select for it to convert to decimal?

Regards

hmm, maybe the screen element linked to the variable is configured to display binary?
    Check the numerical element - property 'Value display' - 'Base for display': Binary, Decimal, Exponential, Hexadecimal, Octal

Thanks Ursulak,

You were right, I already solved t
    he problemt.

Regards