Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Zenon License

Default Zenon License

Hi,

I have Zenon EE 6.2 SP1. I have not seen the Report Generator under Zenon Editor menu. What is the required license in order to activate this feature? Thanks.

Default Re: Zenon License

If the report generator is not visible in the project tree, it is most likely not included in your license.

If it does not show up in the "info about" splash screen (open from the help window) then it is not licensed.

Depending on your needs, you may need to license the report generator for both the development environment and the runtime.

The article number is "ZM-REPORT" and can be added to your license. Please contact your sales representative for more information.

If report generator is license in runtime what's the advantage? Can i still run in runtime the reports and generate created reports even i just have editor license? thanks

Hi Mark,

aside from my inquiry above regarding report generator license, i would like to know how the simulation & switching sequence module is dispatched to us by COPADATA. Is it will come with the dongle that we ordered or separate software deliverables?. Actually I have a SCADA project using zenon and our client specifies simulation system to assist with validation and testing.

We want to order simulator w/c shall be build by COPA-DATA and our team may just customize it as per client requirement. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by rolindo View Post
    If report generator is license in runtime what's the advantage? Can i still run in runtime the reports and generate created reports even i just have editor license? thanks
    there are some limitations regarding using reports in the runtime, when the reports are not licensed for the runtime.

again, please contact your sales representative by e-mail or by telephone for further information.

Quote Originally Posted by rolindo View Post
    Hi Mark,

aside from my inquiry above regarding report generator license, i would like to know how the simulation & switching sequence module is dispatched to us by COPADATA. Is it will come with the dongle that we ordered or separate software deliverables?. Actually I have a SCADA project using zenon and our client specifies simulation system to assist with validation and testing.

We want to order simulator w/c shall be build by COPA-DATA and our team may just customize it as per client requirement. Thanks again.
    Please contact your sales representative for further information