Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Integrate/Connect/Link HMI graphic with PLC instructions

Cool Integrate/Connect/Link HMI graphic with PLC instructions

Hi COPA DATA

I want to ask regarding on how I can link/connect/integrate my PLC instructions with HMI that I created in Zenon.

Currently, I am using WAGO 750-8202, DI card (part number: 750-1405) and DO card (part number: 750-1504). I read the manual in Zenon Logic, but unfortunately, the DI/DO card listed in there are not available. 

My objective at least since I am very new with ZENON product, I want to get whenever I press a graphic button on my HMI, it will energize the DI/DO on my PLC. Simple instructions or guidance from COPA DATA will do the work and I can move forward from there.

Objective:
    1) whenever I press a graphic button on my HMI, it will energize the DI/DO on my PLC
    2) Whenever external relay trigger the PLC, it will blink/show/display the status of relay at my HMI.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Faisal A.

Default Re: Integrate/Connect/Link HMI graphic with PLC instructions

Quote Originally Posted by afz2004 View Post
    Hi COPA DATA

I want to ask regarding on how I can link/connect/integrate my PLC instructions with HMI that I created in Zenon.

Currently, I am using WAGO 750-8202, DI card (part number: 750-1405) and DO card (part number: 750-1504). I read the manual in Zenon Logic, but unfortunately, the DI/DO card listed in there are not available. 

My objective at least since I am very new with ZENON product, I want to get whenever I press a graphic button on my HMI, it will energize the DI/DO on my PLC. Simple instructions or guidance from COPA DATA will do the work and I can move forward from there.

Objective:
    1) whenever I press a graphic button on my HMI, it will energize the DI/DO on my PLC
    2) Whenever external relay trigger the PLC, it will blink/show/display the status of relay at my HMI.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Faisal A.
    Hello,

After creating the configuration in zenon Logic, in the "IOs", you will be able to create variables, directly linked to the DIs/DOs of your Wago modules (750-1405 and 750-1504).
    This should be in the Wago tutorial (zenon Logic menu: Help > Tutorials). I think you already found it.
    In order to exchange these data with zenon, you can check in the help, this should be well explained (add the "Logic to SCADA" driver in the zenon Logic Fieldbus Configurations etc.). And probably also explained in one of the forum's topic.

Then the main problem is to declare the missing modules in the zenon Logic Editor…

This is a little bit tricky and needs advanced explanations.
    Please, can you send an e-mail to the "support.fr@copadata.com" so I can send you the tutorial about it?
    You can precise "Can you send me the User Guide #91 about adding a Wago module in zenon Logic?" so my colleagues can take the relay (I'm not here the next days)

Best regards,
    Anthony