Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: zenAdminSrv & zenLogSrv not starting due to Error 1053

Default zenAdminSrv & zenLogSrv not starting due to Error 1053

Hi,
    I have Zenon 7.10 Supervisory version installed at a EWS in Kuwait site.
    Till date, Zenon was working smoothly but I installed ABB PCM600 software and then Zenon services seems to be stopped working.
    So I uninstalled all the ABB PCM600 software and its related. Then I uninstalled all the SQL related from Control Panel and reinstalled Zenon 7.10 version.
    But I see the error as described below (screen shot of the errors faced can be seen in the attached file):
    1. When I try to start the Zenon Editor, it shows waiting for zenAdminSrv to start.
    2. When I try to start zenAdminSrv, it gives a ‘Error 1053 : The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion. Same is the error when I try to start the zenLogSrv. When I open the properties of both, I seen under Dependencies that is dependent on zenSnmpTrapSrv.
    3. When I try to start zenSnmpTrapSrv, it shows ‘Error 1068 : The dependency service or group failed to start. When I open the properties of zenTrapSnmpSrv, I seen under Dependencies that zenLogSrv & zenAdminSrv is dependent on zenSnmpTrapSrv.
    I am unable to start zenon because of this error. Help solve the error at earliest as I tried to contact COPA DATA India support but they were also unable to solve and adviced to Format the EWS.
    I want to keep formatting EWS as the last option so expecting some help from your side.
    Attached Files Attached Files