Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Driver STRATONNG cannot be created due to licensing reasons ZENON

Default Driver STRATONNG cannot be created due to licensing reasons ZENON

Hello,

Suddenly my working Zenon screen stopped and when try restarting 'Zenon Runtime 7.20 32 bit', it gives me some errors and runtime is not starting.

It also gives error "The licensed variable number has been exceeded." But i've used only 1847 variable of 2048 licensed.

It was all good and working well for many days and suddenly stopped.

Any help?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
    Sudish
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180429-COPA-DATA-ERROR.jpg  
    Thanks & regards,
    Sudhi

Default Re: Driver STRATONNG cannot be created due to licensing reasons ZENON

Hello Sudhish,

The first message "Entry point not found" could indicate that either there is someting wrong with the zenon installation or with Windows itself.

The message regarding the STRATONNG driver may occur with an operator license when the zenon project(s) loaded in the runtime contain more than one instance of this driver.

This could also happen when the runtime starts a different zenon project than intended. The change of the start project may happen when the startup tool was used. It als may have happened some time ago but would only be visible now, now that the runtime was restarted.

It may be best to contact your local COPA-DATA support for further assistance if this information does not help you.

Best regards,
    Mark

Default Re: Driver STRATONNG cannot be created due to licensing reasons ZENON

Hello Mark,

Thanks a lot for the help. I could contact COPADATA and they've advisedto do check Zenon6.Ini file by typing %CD_system% in "RUN". No folder was opening in the faulty HMI.

Inside Zenon6.Ini file the following are expected

VBF30=<runtime (RT) folder location>

Couldn't locate Documents & setting folder in the C drive of HMI also. So as you mentioned Windows is corrupted. I have to try reinstalling the windows or restore the original image to SD card.

Thank you,
    Sudheesh
    Thanks & regards,
    Sudhi