Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Zenon Runtime error

Default Zenon Runtime error

I am using IEC850 driver in Zenon 7.11 to communicate with a SEL IED. After starting the Runtime it is always reported a message
    "zenNetSrv.exe: Module could not be loaded! (Last error 0x00000000) ". Once I uncheck "Network Active" option then its working fine. Please help.....

I have
    One server & one client PC with windows 7-64bit.

Zenon-7.11.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Zenon_Error.jpg   Network active.jpg  

Default Re: Zenon Runtime error

In zenon Network, the communication from zenon runtime Client to zenon runtime Server occurs with the additional process started automatically with the runtime - called zenNetSrv. The zenNetSrv by default communicates over TCP Port 1100. Make sure that this port is not blocked on any firewalls.

Quote Originally Posted by ursulak View Post
    In zenon Network, the communication from zenon runtime Client to zenon runtime Server occurs with the additional process started automatically with the runtime - called zenNetSrv. The zenNetSrv by default communicates over TCP Port 1100. Make sure that this port is not blocked on any firewalls.

All port are enabled/allowed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FIREWALL.jpg  

Hello,

Please try to register through the "standard" button in the startup tool and see if that resolves the issue.

Note:
    If the network is deactivated, the ZenNetSrv.exe is not started (not needed).

BR,
    Georg

In your Firewall, the quantity of entries with the same zenon version - 7.11.0 - is strange. On my PC i have only an entry pro a zenon version and separated build installation. Are you sure at least one installation completed really successfully? As i see on your screenshot you have there also a 7.50 installation. So - as georgk proposed - before you start the Runtime make sure the right version is registered in Windows.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zenon_Startup_Tool_register.png  

Quote Originally Posted by ursulak View Post
    In your Firewall, the quantity of entries with the same zenon version - 7.11.0 - is strange. On my PC i have only an entry pro a zenon version and separated build installation. Are you sure at least one installation completed really successfully? As i see on your screenshot you have there also a 7.50 installation. So - as georgk proposed - before you start the Runtime make sure the right version is registered in Windows.

Thank you for your reply.  Previously there is Zenon 7.50 was installed, but due to CCR compatibility & customer request We uninstalled 7.50 & installed Zenon 7.11.  Even 7.50 uninstalled completely & 7.11 installed successfully. I believe some files of 7.50 version are still available in the system for this error.  Can you elaborate the process to remove 7.50 version files completely & then I can installed fresh 7.11. 

Quote Originally Posted by georgk View Post
    Hello,

Please try to register through the "standard" button in the startup tool and see if that resolves the issue.

Note:
    If the network is deactivated, the ZenNetSrv.exe is not started (not needed).

BR,
    Georg

Dear Support,  I tried the same, But still issue is persisting.