Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: [SIPROTEC 5 7SJ82] Issue with command processing... even with command qualifier

Default [SIPROTEC 5 7SJ82] Issue with command processing... even with command qualifier

Hello sirs,
    Sorry for my english I speak just a little.
    I have to realize a SCADA for many substations using SIPROTEC 5 7SJ82.
    I'm using the program SCADA called ZenOn Energy Edition for the IEC 61850 communication.
    I can do everything I need like visualization the state of switchs, verifiy the communication and watch variables and informations (import variables).
    But I have an issue with the control process for open and close with the SCADA.
    I'm using the variable *CSWI*Pos*Oper.ctlVal*[CO]* for command the SIPRO.
    It receives the order (I see in the log the information like "there is a command request") but it doesn't move...
    I called SigmaControl (vendors of ZenOn) and they told me to activate the "qualifier command" in ZenOn (value 0, 1, 2 or 3 for inter lock, synchro lock, both lock or no lock) => variable Oper.check i think but it doesn't matter.
    I tried with all parameters and nothing happened...
    The SIPROTECS are in remote control so I think it's ok.
    Can you help me with that issue please.
    It's another person who program the IEDs with DIGSI but I can communicate with him if it's necessary. I'm just programming the SCADA ZenOn.
    Thank you so much.
    Gabriel Simon
    gabriel.simon@engie.com

PS: I'm suing ZenOn EE 7.60 SP0 with Windows 10 Pro Server 64 bits mode

PPS: I can send you a backup of the project if you want.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails picture 1.PNG   picture 2.PNG   picture 3.PNG  
    Last edited by eegabs : 7th February 2018 at 17:18 Reason: Proposition of a backup

Best Answer

Default Re: [SIPROTEC 5 7SJ82] Issue with command processing... even with command qualifier

The SIPROTEC i had used was working with QoC=3 (it is then Check="both"). If you want to use QoC by actions - do not create */Oper.Check[CO] variables.

In older zenon 720 and 7.50 builds we had an issue, the QoC setting in actions for iec850 variables was not working. The issue is described in the Knowledge Database Article ID: 481686. Anyway, the version 7.60 - in officially release builds - wasn't affected.

I'm wondering what 'Watchdog Timer' setting (command group) are you using? What happens if you configure it to "RV and CO" - what is then the 'Interlocking Text' in command screen by command failure? What is the Control Model for commands in this Data Object - where */Pos/Oper.ctlVal is placed? You can create a variable referring */Pos/CtlModel[CF] to make sure it is not 0 (0 - "no control possible"). You can also create variables with 'Command Info' driver object type (see driver Help) - to trace during command execution the information exchange between the iec850 driver and IED (SIPROTEC).

I recommend you to contact your local COPA-DATA Support - a forum is not a suitable place to share project backups and LOGs.
    Last edited by ursulak : 8th February 2018 at 13:28 Reason: completed

Default Re: [SIPROTEC 5 7SJ82] Issue with command processing... even with command qualifier

Hello ursulak,

Thank you for your reply.

I'm going on site mondy or tuesday so I'll tell you if the problem will be solve.

Actually on site, I imported the variables "Check" so I'll first delete them and try with the watchdog.

Wait&See I'll come back here.

Have a nice day

Default Re: [SIPROTEC 5 7SJ82] Issue with command processing... even with command qualifier (SOLVED)

Hello,

I'm back. Your solution was good. And the client hasn't programmed good their IEDs... So I'm sorry.

I have to give parameters I needed to use for solve this problem:
    • QoC = 3 on actions items
    • Activate "Select before operation (SBO)" on variables
    • I didn't use the RV and COT

Thank you again, have a nice day