Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: IEC61850 Timestamp

Default Re: IEC61850 Timestamp

There is also one more possible explanation when events received by Report have different time stamp is zenon as in IED. This will happen when in IED the Reports are configured to use Data Sets with members FCDA, not FCD. Such Data Sets, by triggers: data-change, quality-chnage and data-updates are delivered without value of t-attribute. Only Integrity and General Interrogation Reports are delivering time stamps.

Please make sure that the IED was configured with a SCL-file (CID, ICD etc) where there is no item "daName" in the data set members list, e.g:
    - a valid DataSet specification on FCD-reference (delivering whole Data Object, so time stamp and quality for each stVal value) is:  
        <DataSet name="dataQ0CSWI1_Pos">
                  <FCDA ldInst="XX" lnClass="CSWI" lnInst="1" doName="Pos" fc="ST" prefix="Q0" />
        </DataSet>

- a DataSet using FCDA-references (list of single Data Attributes of the DO), so not delivering time stamps by value changes of stVal, would be:
        <DataSet name="dataQ0CSWI1_Pos_FCDA">
                  <FCDA ldInst="XX" lnClass="CSWI" lnInst="1" doName="Pos" daName="stVal" fc="ST" prefix="Q0" />
                  <FCDA ldInst="XX" lnClass="CSWI" lnInst="1" doName="Pos" daName="q" fc="ST" prefix="Q0" />
                  <FCDA ldInst="XX" lnClass="CSWI" lnInst="1" doName="Pos" daName="t" fc="ST" prefix="Q0" />
        </DataSet>

Note: if a member is FCD- or FCDA-reference decides not the keyword "FCDA" but the absence or presence of item "daName".
    These both Data Sets seems to cover the same Data Object, but in spontaneous Reports the second data set omits t and q when stVal changes.

The Data Sets with FCDA references are suitable for GOOSE (much multicast traffic and fast, so keep it small and no real time info needed), but not for Reporting to a SCADA/HMI systems (only TCP peer-to-peer traffic any anyway only on change).

If it is not possible to update the SCL data model in this IED, then maybe it supports dynamical data sets? The dynamical data set created by zenon iec850 driver are always referring FCD (whole Data Objects). 

Quote Originally Posted by yazan View Post
    i updated 7.6 to the leatesr build sent by copadata but i cant see check box of ignore accurecy
    HI Yazan 
    I have the same problem with schnieder relay and the timestmap its not the same for some information .I wonder if u have solution for ur problem may can solve my problem too. Please can u send to me last build for zenon 7.6 that contains the box of ignore accurecy.

BEST REGARDS
    AHMED

In 7.60 the box was at another place as it is on the screenshot Fredrik posted. In my 7.60 (old) build 59819 it is there:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8bcF7B26z7.png  

Dear ursulak:
    Thank u so much for ur reply.I realy appreciate ur help and find ur answers very helpful in this forum.I have zenon 7.60 build 36068 and does not contains the box of ignore accurecy.
    please can u share with ur build .
    BEST REGARDS
    AHMED

It would be illegal to share the installation files, I'm not allowed (and not willing) to do this. The 7.60 is version released 2017, the Product Life Cycle support for this version ended already last year: Release and Support Cycles (copadata.com)

Anyway, if you have signed the SLA agreement with COPA-DATA then you can contact your local Support or Sales representative and - only till the end of this month - simply request the build update (the rights for longer available updates are included in SLA). Else you would have to update to the higher version as 31.03.2022 the life cycle of 7.60 ends even for customers with SLA. 

Dear ursulak:
    Thank u so much for the reply . i will contact them.
    BEST REGARDS
    AHMED