Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Zenon 7.60 Agoust Build

Default Zenon 7.60 Agoust Build

Hello,

we have Zenon 7.60 on our systems (Build is 37399).

Unfortunatly we open a defect for filters in editor (when you open the ... button and you apply a filter the second time you open the same button but variable is out of the filter the editor seem freezed). I've talk to Matteo of the Italian support but at the moment they're on summer Holiday. I'd like to know if the new build to solve this problem (that was thought to be out on the end of July) is out, and how can I obtain it.

Thanks a lot and best regards

Luca

Default Re: Zenon 7.60 Agoust Build

Hello luca,

I checked in my version to reproduce the issue by clicking some "..." buttons but couldnt figure out where the problem appears so it would be nice if you can make a screenshot of wich filter causes this problem. For the build update i checked the newest built number but it looks like you are allready on the newest confirmed built.

Best regards

Tobias Ritschel

Hello,
    thanks for the reply. I suppose that for this defect Wolfgang or Matteo from Italy should have request your attention.
    Making a screenshot is hard, but it should be simple to reproduce this. Let suppose you've got 2 varaibles named like this:

- Pippo
    - Topolino

You draw a button in the page and want to connect a variable, so you go in Varialbe/function -> Variable and click on the button ... apply on variable name a filter, for example "Pi*" in the popup window. You should see only Pippo now. You double click on this and the variable is linked in the button.
    Later you want to modify this variable, so you go again in the button properties and click the "..." to change it. In this moment Zenon freeze. It's a defect that I've never seen in my project (in fact on 7.50 it doesn't exists). Maybe it could depends on the dimension of the project (mine for example has over 25.000 variables, 6600 function).
    Thanks a lot for your patience.
    Luca

Hello Luca,

While I was unable to reproduce the issue on my side, this issue has been reported by another customer. This issue will be fixed in the language release, which should be released by the end of August.

A workaround to prevent the Editor from freezing is to highlight the variable/function in the element and delete the variable/function name. You can then click the "..." button under Variable/Function to select a variable/function.

Thank you Christina,
    It's not Always possible to delete the variable/function in the element (because for example if I work with function sobstitution you can't delete the variable), but ok, I'll wait until end of Agoust!
    Thank you for your help and best regards
    Luca