Dear all,

I am trying to create an ActiveX with Visual Studio 2015.
I created everything and when I start the Runtime in my own computer (where I have the Editor), the ActiveX is working properly.
But, when I start the ActiveX in my Runtime Server, the ActiveX does not work. It does not read the variables.

Could somebody help me?

This is what I did:
Private zApplication As zenOn.Application = Nothing
Private zProject As zenOn.Project = Nothing
Dim acType As Type = Type.GetTypeFromProgID("zenon.Application")
zApplication = DirectCast(Activator.CreateInstance(acType, True), zenOn.Application)
zProject = zApplication.Projects().Item("nameproject")
MessageBox.Show("Connection to Zenon OK")
Dim ActualValve As Integer = zProject.Variables.Item("variablename").Value

Besides, I tried to do it through Marshall. But I had other problem with that. When I try to insert the activeX in the Editor, it always comes some error: 0x800401E3
This is what I did with Marshal:

zApplication = TryCast(Marshal.GetActiveObject("zenOn.Application"), zenOn.Application)
zProject = zApplication.Projects().Item("nameproject")

Thanks a lot for your help