Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: zenon 7.5

Default zenon 7.5

hello can enyone explane me how to configure for example measeured value. I want to it changes values automaticaly. it need zenon logic? or how can I made this.
    I want this for simulation project.
    sorry for my english

Best Answer

Default Re: zenon 7.5

For sofisticated simulations you would have to use 'programmed simulation' of driver. The programming simulation in zenon Editor calls the same Workbench as zenon Logic, but in the Runtime it does not start Logic Runtime application - it runs then integrated in zenon driver instead.

For simple, counting simulations you may use SIMUL32 driver 'Driver for simulator variables'. The Project Wizard (the wizard starting automatically when you create a new project) creates a simple example basing on this driver.

We have prepared a demo project simulating a Substation, so also measured values. This "professional" demo project is not included in the standard zenon installation, but if you are our customer you can anytime contact your local COPA-DATA representative and ask for demo projects for Energy.

thank you for reply, I wanted to create simul32 driver and I can only make hardware and not simulation programed. Is it license problem or what?

The programmed simulation is only for process drivers - for drivers basing on a communication protocol. It is not for internal zenon system drivers (INTERN, MATH, SYSTEM, SIMUL etc.). Neither would programmed simulation make sense for straton driver.

Thus you may use programmed simulation for e.g. iec870, iec850, dnp3TG, modrtu, s7tcp etc, OR you use simul driver in normal mode instead.