Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Change Screnns with buttons

Default Change Screnns with buttons

Hi 

I have 20 screens, and with 2 buttons  i would like to change the screens, how can i do it ?

Default Re: Change Screnns with buttons

Hello,

As far i understood, you want in RT to be able to change a screen via button? But for that you don't need a API, you could achieve that with screen switch function.

Regards,

stani
    Last edited by stani : 2nd March 2017 at 13:55

Hi 

All the project is in VB, the button will not be in the screen but in one screen that do not change is fixed.

i use function but when i press the button i change only one screen, how can i chage the 20 screens?

Quote Originally Posted by marcelodias View Post
    Hi 

All the project is in VB, the button will not be in the screen but in one screen that do not change is fixed.

i use function but when i press the button i change only one screen, how can i chage the 20 screens?

Hey marcelodias!

Scripts might do exactly what you want: execute all assigned functions sequentially.
    This means that if you assign the screen switch functions to the 20 screens you were talking about to a script every screen switch function is executed right after the other.

So you might try creating a script and assign the screen switch functions for the desired screens to it.
    Then you have to create a script: execute function (direct execution of selected script), select the previously created script and link it to one of your buttons.
    The other button you use for returning to your home-screen (or whatever screen you want).

If you want to display a different screen order you can create additional scripts and repeat the procedure described above.
    You might replace the script: execute function by a script: select online function allowing you to select the desired script before executing it.
    I recommend to use a meaningful naming then.
    If you do so I would assign a different authorization level to the button in order to prevent unauthorized execution.

In addition I would assure that the frames used as basis for your screens fit, otherwise screens might not be displayed the way you want.

I hope this helps you,

KlemensN

Last question about it, there is any example how to do a button with VBA zenon?