Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Command Information IEC61850

Default Command Information IEC61850

Hi all,

Could I ask how to add command information (Select, Operate, Cancel) into Zenon 7.5 ?
    I followed the step of manual (Additional Cause Diagnosis) to create 2 variables *Oper.ControlRun and *Oper.ControlState according to the varible *Oper.ctVal[CO] (same Net address) but I could not see the changing states of these 2 variables. Could you help me for this? 

I created these variables with these names into Symbolic Address and asssign the same Net address with the varible *Oper.ctVal[CO] but nothing happened.

Thanks alot.

Default Re: Command Information IEC61850

Have you configured for these variables the special 'driver object type'? It must be "Command Info", see screenshot from my 7.50 project where it works.

These special variables must be advised while command is running, else the driver ignores them. These variables will be advised when e.g. you display them on the screen already before you are executing the command or if they are linked with reaction matrixes writing to CEL, etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iec850_CommandInfo_variables.png  
    Last edited by ursulak : 24th February 2017 at 10:53 Reason: add hint to advise variables

Default Re: Command Information IEC61850

Quote Originally Posted by ursulak View Post
    Have you configured for these variables the special 'driver object type'? It must be "Command Info", see screenshot from my 7.50 project where it works.

These special variables must be advised while command is running, else the driver ignores them. These variables will be advised when e.g. you display them on the screen already before you are executing the command or if they are linked with reaction matrixes writing to CEL, etc.

Hi,

Thank you for your answering. I thought I did some mistake for the name of symbolic address. Now it works.

Thanks alot,