Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Interlocking teks

Default Interlocking teks

Hello

I created an Interlock for additional controlbutton in commandprocessing display. For every Interlock you can set the Interlocking tekst.
    I expected to see the interlock text in the same Interlocking tekst indication in the Commandprocessing dialog. Whenever you click on de button in case the control is interlocked.
    Is My expectation correct?

The Interlock text used in the Command processing are displayed correctly

Default Re: Interlocking teks

I'm not sure if i understand the question. Are you asking about general Interlocking - the node in Editor available also without Energy Edition, e.g. Supervisor: project tree - 'Interlockings'?

Hmm, interesting: the info in context help of this property could be wrong. In my Editor i see that two properties - in general Interlocks and that by action - have the same name and documentation ID. I'm sorry for that documentation mistake. The text defined in a general interlocking condition is not displayed in command screen control element 'Interlocking Text'.

Using general interlocking you may protect a dynamical screen element on any screen in zenon, e.g. you can make any button to be displayed greyed out and/or with padlock symbol in the corner. This will also work on buttons in command screen - if linked there.
    The setting for representation of general interlocks are in: project name - 'Graphical design' - 'Locked/Interlocked elements', but the text is probably only for access via API (VBA/VSTA).
    Last edited by ursulak : 20th February 2017 at 10:25 Reason: claryfied documentation issue

Quote Originally Posted by ursulak View Post
    I'm not sure if i understand the question. Are you asking about general Interlocking - the node in Editor available also without Energy Edition, e.g. Supervisor: project tree - 'Interlockings'?

Hmm, interesting: the info in context help of this property could be wrong. In my Editor i see that two properties - in general Interlocks and that by action - have the same name and documentation ID. I'm sorry for that. I don't think that the text defined in general interlocking conditions would be displayed in command screen control element 'Interlocking Text'. If yes, then would be a feature i haven't known. I have to research...

Using general interlocking you may protect a dynamical screen element on any screen in zenon, e.g. you can make any button to be displayed greyed out and/or with padlock symbol in the corner. This will also work on buttons in command screen - if linked there.
    The setting for representation of general interlocks are in: project name - 'Graphical design' - 'Locked/Interlocked elements', but the text is probably only for access via API (VBA/VSTA).
    Yes I meant the general interlock.
    how can I access the interlock text via VBA.

Thanks in advance

I've never used and is not particularly "Energy". Maybe try to ask in VBA treads.

Quote Originally Posted by ursulak View Post
    I've never used and is not particularly "Energy". Maybe try to ask in VBA treads.
    Hi ursulak,

Is there any ways to change the width of the interlocking text or hide any column in Control elements (Interlocking List) of Command Processing. I cannot find this..

Thank you,

The possibility to change column settings (width, filter etc.) are coming in 7.60 - we are introducing new, smarter, control element for 'Interlocking List'. The old one (having fix columns) will be there of compatibility reasons. Thus - after you update zenon version to 7.60 - the existing command screens will still use the old control elements, but then you may in Editor simple delete old controls and on the same places on screen create the new. New created command screens (e.g. from templates) will per default use new controls.