Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Multi user variable administration

Unglücklich Multi user variable administration

Hi,
    I'm using Zenon 7.5 SP0 Build2596 64Bit.
    While editing a structure data type I triggered the "variable Administration" option.
    i saw in your manual "Distributed engineering" page 20 section 8.2.1 :
    "In the special case of the variable administration the symbols are displayed slightly transparently, if the module has been checked out"
    but the manual doesn't explain how to get out from this mode, I tried the "accept changes" option but with no success.
    further more, when I try exiting the editor I get the popup windows that basically says that I didn't checked out although I accepted all the changes ..and when i press the "Accept changes" option in the window below, the program exits after several minutes.
    then I open the editor again but I'm still "stuck" in the "variable Administration" mode ����

------UPDATE-----
    I just Saw when I compile the project I get an error message "An error occurred while checking in element".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MultiUser_PIC_1.JPG  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by nkadishi : 20th November 2016 at 09:25

Default Re: Multi user variable administration

Quote Originally Posted by nkadishi View Post
    Hi,
    I'm using Zenon 7.5 SP0 Build2596 64Bit.
    While editing a structure data type I triggered the "variable Administration" option.
    i saw in your manual "Distributed engineering" page 20 section 8.2.1 :
    "In the special case of the variable administration the symbols are displayed slightly transparently, if the module has been checked out"
    but the manual doesn't explain how to get out from this mode, I tried the "accept changes" option but with no success.
    further more, when I try exiting the editor I get the popup windows that basically says that I didn't checked out although I accepted all the changes ..and when i press the "Accept changes" option in the window below, the program exits after several minutes.
    then I open the editor again but I'm still "stuck" in the "variable Administration" mode ����

------UPDATE-----
    I just Saw when I compile the project I get an error message "An error occurred while checking in element".
    Even though modem plugs into different types of resources like satellite, cable and fiber, they give the standard Ethernet cable output used to plug into the router IP 192.168.2.1 or a single computer and get the complete Internet connection.