Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Authorization and signature window

vasco Gast

Default Authorization and signature window

Hello all,

Is that possible to modify the window arrange, size, font, text and color of the "This action must be signed!" popup window, and also se subsequente "Signature text" popup window?

Thanks

Default Re: Authorization and signature window

Hello!

You can modify the size and position of this window by modifying entries in the zenon6.ini file.

[BEFEHLSGABE]

POSITION=0.001, 0.999, 0.835, 0.964

where value ranges from 0.001 to 0.999, and the numbers represent:
    xleft, xright, ytop, ybottom

vasco Gast

Daumen hoch Re: Authorization and signature window

It works fine, thanks.
    But I also want to know if that is also possible with the "Signature text" window, and if is that possible to change the language?
    Thank you all.

I have the same problem ...How to customize the text ?
    Do you find a solution ?

Thanks

Hi,

You can use the "language change" function to online change most of the texts. Unfortunately in this case, it does not work with every text in the login dialog or the dialog to provide the password for the signature. The dialog where the signature text can be edited, allows changing of all texts.

Which dialog do you mean exactly? The dialog where the user logs in, or where the user acknowledges the password, or the dialog where the signature text can be edited?

Best regards,
    Mark

Hi

I'm having a similar problem, but with the default temp login popup dialog position on a multi screen project.
    Prior to a command being executed ("Execute 2" action button), I need the user to re-enter their password. I've enabled the "signature necessary" in the Authorization option of the button. I know how resize the popup dialog as shown in this thread, however the popup dialog always appears in the top left display (screen 2) and not the display where the command was originated.

Is there an option to set the temp popup dialog to appear in the active display?

Regards

Dave
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scn2.jpg  

Hi Dave,

I'm not aware of such an option unfortunately. I can imagine that it would be very helpful if this dialog would appear on the correct screen.

Best regards,
    Mark

tobiassedlmeier Gast

Hi Dave,
    did you try to make your own Login Screen with the zenon Picture type Login? I didn't try it, but with this it should be possible.

Tobias

Quote Originally Posted by tobiassedlmeier View Post
    Hi Dave,
    did you try to make your own Login Screen with the zenon Picture type Login? I didn't try it, but with this it should be possible.

Tobias
    Hi Tobias

Yes, already have a Login Screen. The problem here is that even if the user is already logged in, I still need them to re-enter their password to allow the control to be executed i.e. pressing the "Execute 2." screen type function in the command processing dialog. In this instance I have used the signature required option on the button which will then open the standard temp login dialog and prompt for user password only.

Regards

Dave

Hi djgaunt,

Hope you are fine.

I'm having a similar problem, but with the default temp login popup dialog position on a multi screen project.
    Prior to a command being executed ("Execute 2" action button), I need the user to re-enter their password. I've enabled the "signature necessary" in the Authorization option of the button. I know how resize the popup dialog as shown in this thread, however the popup dialog always appears in the top left display (screen 2) and not the display where the command was originated.
    This functionality is only available from next build zenon 7.10 on. Please consult your local COPA-DATA Support. I am sure they can help you further

I wish you the best!

Best regards,
    David Cerdeira