Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Printing offline CEL/Alarm List

Default Printing offline CEL/Alarm List

When I printing the Cel and Alarm list those look not so like as in the Runtime ,for example when there is an empty column all others are moved at the right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alarm.pdf   Alarmlist_screenshot.jpg   Cel.pdf   cel_screen_shot.jpg  

Default Re: Printing offline CEL/Alarm List

you can specify how the printout should be designed, by using the "alar_g.frm" file for offline print, and "alarm.frm" file for online print. Please also see the online help on this topic (printing of alarm)

the alar_g.frm file, can be edited with notepad.

You can add this file to your zenon project by inserting it in the project tree below "files" -> "lists". A sample file is provided, depending on your zenon version, either in the installation directory, or in the %cd_programdata6221% directory, where 6221 should be replaced to match your zenon version.

Hello Mark,

Thank you !
    I have already made so ,but I have another question :How or Where can I introduce the number of character on which to print it because when is an empty field in cel or alarm list all the following fields are moved to left and I find it not the logic for that.

if you have empty fields, just remove the keyword for this column. The number of characters (either printed or empty) are defined through the number of spaces (blanks, not tabs) behind the keyword.

shahramkh59 Gast

Quote Originally Posted by MarkClemens View Post
    you can specify how the printout should be designed, by using the "alar_g.frm" file for offline print, and "alarm.frm" file for online print. Please also see the online help on this topic (printing of alarm)

the alar_g.frm file, can be edited with notepad.

You can add this file to your zenon project by inserting it in the project tree below "files" -> "lists". A sample file is provided, depending on your zenon version, either in the installation directory, or in the %cd_programdata6221% directory, where 6221 should be replaced to match your zenon version.
    is the alar_g.frm file and alarm.frm content only in german language or editable to english?

the text itself in these files can be any language. For the appropriate keywords for the columns to print, please check the online help. These keywords itself may partly be in German, however the online print will still be in english, when the runtime has been started in english.

michael_k Gast

My question is asked in this topic previously but the reply is not complete and obvious as I decide to ask it again.because my problem hasn't solved with this response.
    I attached two files that one of these is the Btb_g.frm file and other is the printing of my CEL.
    Please make obvious for me.
    Regard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cel.pdf  
    Attached Files Attached Files

maybe you can describe your problem in a few words?

Do you mean, that the text is not aligned?

Did you know, that you can also use reports from the report generator to print the CEL, and have more customization possibilities?

shahramkh59 Gast

Quote Originally Posted by markclemens View Post
    maybe you can describe your problem in a few words?

Do you mean, that the text is not aligned?

Did you know, that you can also use reports from the report generator to print the CEL, and have more customization possibilities?
    hi Mark
    I said that my problem is asked by ionvalesareanu and I've attached two files that it's shown the alignment of text is unsorted and changed in position.I want to be the printing text straightly in one column.
    best regard

michael_k Gast

Quote Originally Posted by shahramkh59 View Post
    hi Mark
    I said that my problem is asked by ionvalesareanu and I've attached two files that it's shown the alignment of text is unsorted and changed in position.I want to be the printing text straightly in one column.
    best regard
    hi and frontly happy new year
    thanks dear friend
    it's exactly my question in which you've explained.
    but I want to use the title of my CEL picture in the above of my printing area and the length of descriptions be the same in the printing.I want CEL entries be like the cel picture.I means one row in the top and the entries in down without perturbation.
    Regard