Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: SQL error when I try the archive server function

Default SQL error when I try the archive server function

Hi,

Now I am trying the archive server function, but I met a SQL error when I try to make a 'Picture Switch' function which is to load the Control picture..

Precisely, I followed the "Archive_Server.pdf" in the "Tutorials" documents. I have created a basic archive, and a picture Archive Revision (with defaut control elements).

And then, I try to make a 'Picture Switch' function to load the picture Archive Revision. But when I click the button 'OK', there is a message in my "Output Window" view :

Error ExecuteCommand :'Recordset could not be opened Errorcode:112' FillDataReader Error!
    Error ExecuteCommand SQL:'INSERT INTO [Function] ([SC_State],[SC_IDClient],[SC_CTime],[SC_MTime],[Object],[Name],[Type],[ModifiedCnt]) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?);
    SELECT @@IDENTITY AS 'ID';'!
    Error ExecuteScalar from Project:61BR! Error:Failed to insert record Errorcode:110 !

And after that, although this picture switch function is created, but I can not use it at all.. How can I resolve this problem ?

Default Re: SQL error when I try the archive server function

a very rare sporadic issue is known, when switching network connections (unplug / plug the network cable) or in combination with the sleep / standby mode under very special circumstances, that the local network connections are somehow reset. It can happen, that e.g. there is a connnection from process A port x to the local listening socket y of process B (as seen from process A), but at process B this connected process is not visible)

In this situation, it can happen that the editor looses the connection to the SQL server. When you restart the editor, you will probably see that the function is not available anymore.

Please restart the editor and try and re-create the picture switch function. This should then also work in the runtime!

Default Re: SQL error when I try the archive server function

Thank you a lot for your answer. The problem I met is exactly the same as your description.

I appreciate a lot your product-support service !

Quote Originally Posted by MarkClemens View Post
    a very rare sporadic issue is known, when switching network connections (unplug / plug the network cable) or in combination with the sleep / standby mode under very special circumstances, that the local network connections are somehow reset. It can happen, that e.g. there is a connnection from process A port x to the local listening socket y of process B (as seen from process A), but at process B this connected process is not visible)

In this situation, it can happen that the editor looses the connection to the SQL server. When you restart the editor, you will probably see that the function is not available anymore.

Please restart the editor and try and re-create the picture switch function. This should then also work in the runtime!