Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 6.22 SP1 And CE

Ausrufezeichen 6.22 SP1 And CE

I have installed 6.22 SP1 on my PC and have lost the CE functionallity I had under 6.22 SP0. I presume that the installation removed 6.22 SP0 and installed 6.22 SP1.

I ave tried to install CE from the disk I have, but there is an error because the SP's don't match.

Is there a download link for the correct CE version, I am on site on Monday and will need to modify the application.

Default Re: 6.22 SP1 And CE

When using zenon CE, you need to install the zenon CE runtime for each servicepack as well.

This installation is provided on it's own CD / DVD and can be obtained through your local distributor or sales representative.

Quote Originally Posted by allmendinger View Post
    I have installed 6.22 SP1 on my PC and have lost the CE functionallity I had under 6.22 SP0. I presume that the installation removed 6.22 SP0 and installed 6.22 SP1.

I ave tried to install CE from the disk I have, but there is an error because the SP's don't match.

Is there a download link for the correct CE version, I am on site on Monday and will need to modify the application.

Dears,can you send me the  6.22 SP1 ce software? thanks.     EMAIL:978809376@qq.com,

Quote Originally Posted by markclemens View Post
    When using zenon CE, you need to install the zenon CE runtime for each servicepack as well.

This installation is provided on it's own CD / DVD and can be obtained through your local distributor or sales representative.

Dears,can you send me the  6.22 SP1 CE software? thanks.     EMAIL:978809376@qq.com,