Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Camera Feeds

josefm Gast

Default Re: Camera Feeds

Hi,

sorry, I never meant that it is possible, that is just the only way I can imagine how this solution could be realized in general, not on Windows CE.
    Is there any reason why the default function "screen switch" isn't working out for you if you activate the checkbox "Show this dialog in the Runtime"?

Best regards

josefm Gast

Quote Originally Posted by josefm View Post
    Hi,

sorry, I never meant that it is possible, that is just the only way I can imagine how this solution could be realized in general, not on Windows CE.
    Is there any reason why the default function "screen switch" isn't working out for you if you activate the checkbox "Show this dialog in the Runtime"?

Best regards
    Hi,

sorry, I just saw, that you get the IP from the PLC, which I think it won't work to do it dynamically.
    I could imagine, that it would be as a workaround if you create all the functions with the IPs and then use the property "visibility". Just put all the buttons over each other and then change it via the visibility. It's more work and not that effective but the only solution I can provide now.
    I'm sure, there are other solutions, maybe anyone else has a better idea.

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by josefm View Post
    Hi,

sorry, I just saw, that you get the IP from the PLC, which I think it won't work to do it dynamically.
    I could imagine, that it would be as a workaround if you create all the functions with the IPs and then use the property "visibility". Just put all the buttons over each other and then change it via the visibility. It's more work and not that effective but the only solution I can provide now.
    I'm sure, there are other solutions, maybe anyone else has a better idea.

Best regards
    Hi Josef,

thank you for all replies. The point that the IP address I am getting from PLC is configurable and user can change it. That is why I am really do not want to make it hardcoded. So I will leave that feature for some other time.

Thank you.
    Kind regards,
    Sergiy

Quote Originally Posted by sdolnyy View Post
    Hi Josef,

thank you for all replies. The point that the IP address I am getting from PLC is configurable and user can change it. That is why I am really do not want to make it hardcoded. So I will leave that feature for some other time.

Thank you.
    Just brief feedback.

As a workaround I've used hosts record. So each line 've got the same name (ex. CAMERA1 ) and via hosts I've assigned the different IP to it.

I hope it helps someone. Now I faced with another story. I need to open different log files. And path and fiile name will newer be the same.

Details are here
    http://www.copadata.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2721

If you have any ideas - welcome to join
    Kind regards,
    Sergiy