Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Camera Feeds

Reden Camera Feeds

Hi,

I want to put 4 ethernet camera feeds onto a picture, I have added 4 Navigate control elements, but when I use a function to load the picture, I can only add one ip address, and this works with one of the navigate control elements.

Cheers

Default Re: Camera Feeds

In this case you would need to create 4 templates in the appropriate size, and create a HTML picture for each template. Using 4 functions to call each of the 4 pictures, you can specify different IP-Addresses. You could then "group" these functions in a script create a function to execute the script. In the runtime all 4 pictures are opened.

If you define the size of the templates correctly and use the same colors, it is not visible that there are actually 4 open HTML pictures. For the user it appears like one picture.

Thanks Mark, I will give it a try.

Is there any possibility how to view online Camera on zenon CE version?

Thanks

not as far as I know. The zenon HTML picture and the zenon video picture are not available on Windows CE.

Probably also getting a driver for a Webcam attached to a CE device for the CE operating system would be hard.

If the camera manufacturer offers an ActiveX control to show the camera picture, and this ActiveX control is also avaiable for Windows CE, this might be a possibility.

Windows XP Embedded should offer all the functionality to show camera pictures inside zenon.

Hi Guys,

I am having necessity to show camera shots on the screen. This project runs with the Zenon 6.51 SP1 at WinCE6.0
    The camera produce HTML page with the address line http:///peeklive.html
    The value of I have as the variable from PLC. How can I program the screen behavior to have HTML screen opened with different for the different lines by avoiding to make it hardcoded?
    Last edited by sdolnyy : 10th April 2013 at 07:57 Reason: spell check
    Kind regards,
    Sergiy

And one more question.
    Is there any way to scale html page down to the specified dimensions.
    Kind regards,
    Sergiy

Hellow, doeas anybody knows about that?
    I thought that it might be tha way of doing that as to incorporate variable value in the REMA text messages, but it seem as I am wrong in this assumption.
    Kind regards,
    Sergiy

josefm Gast

Hi sdolnyy,

I think without any manipulation on the function via coding it is not possible to make a "dynamic" function. So therefore you would have to use VBA or you create them all as "hardcoded" functions and change the visibility of buttons or however you want to open that screen.

Also the scaling of the HTML screen, I think, won't work, as the settings from the Microsoft Internet Explorer are used. The only possibility I see is to zoom in the HTML screen itself, but I'm not sure yet, how it works on CE.

Maybe someone else already had to deal with this issue and can help you.

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by josefm View Post
    Hi sdolnyy,

I think without any manipulation on the function via coding it is not possible to make a "dynamic" function. So therefore you would have to use VBA or you create them all as "hardcoded" functions and change the visibility of buttons or however you want to open that screen.
    Thank you for reply, Josef,

and could you please clarify you idea with VBA for WinCE, I thought that that is not possible. Am I wrong?
    Kind regards,
    Sergiy