Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Numerical Value Box Maximum

Default Numerical Value Box Maximum

Hi,
    I have a numerical box and it currently has a entry limit of -1000 to 1000. I have set the variable min and max to -32767 and 32767 and ticked the box to use variables settings in the numerical box but when I run the screen the mins and max still say -1000 to 1000.

What am I doing wrong?!

BR

Chris

Default Re: Numerical Value Box Maximum

Possibly under "Write set value" folder of the Entry Box properties, find the bit that says "SV limits static" and untick "Take set value limits from variable". Then you can put in limits for the text box.

As a guide, each variable in the variable list has a limits section all of its own, so you can apply global limits for the variable and therefore not need to do it for each use of the variable, but some days you just want to do it per instance of usage and some instances of usage, like a data entry box, actually allow you to.

Default Re: Numerical Value Box Maximum

Hi Edgy,

The problem was the PLC range value defaults to -1000 to 1000 even if you are bringing in an Integer or a Real ?! Changed this in the variable settings ok.

BR

Chris