Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Zenon Editor suggestions

Beitrag Zenon Editor suggestions

Hi, i would like to suggest some improvements to the editor.

1, make it possible to "lock" elements in the gui editor. E.g if I make an rectangle as a background covering the whole screen I would like to be able to lock it so that i don't move it by accident when working on other symbols thats on top of the background rectangle.

2, Make it possible to make my own themes to the editor. I know it's not such a big deal but i like dark themes. and would like zenon editor to look something like Visual Studio 2015. It would be nice if you made it possible to make my own skin or something.

3, How about adding a section to the forum wish actually is some kind of "Suggestion Box" ?

/Nixon
    /NIXON

Sith Lord @ Omexom Sweden

Default Re: Zenon Editor suggestions

Hi Nixon,

We very much appreciate all feedback through whichever channel and do take all suggestions seriously. We continuously strive to make zenon a better product for all who use it.

So, thank you

ad 1): Although it is not exactly what you suggest, you may find it easy to use the visibility levels in the zenon editor to achieve a similar effect. Simply link the rectangle in the background to a visibility level other than "0" and then hide that visibility level using the visibility toolbar. This way you can edit other elements but prevent unwanted changes to the hidden "layer"

ad 2) Currently there are a few themes you can choose from in the editor options, including one darker theme (Office Black). As far as I'm aware, currently you cannot create your own color schemes. I'll happily pass on this suggestion.

ad 3) Yes, great Idea. I believe a sub-forum existed in the past but it was not really used. Perhaps it is time to revisit this topic again. I'll pass this on.

Thanks again,
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by markclemens View Post
    Hi Nixon,

We very much appreciate all feedback through whichever channel and do take all suggestions seriously. We continuously strive to make zenon a better product for all who use it.

So, thank you

ad 1): Although it is not exactly what you suggest, you may find it easy to use the visibility levels in the zenon editor to achieve a similar effect. Simply link the rectangle in the background to a visibility level other than "0" and then hide that visibility level using the visibility toolbar. This way you can edit other elements but prevent unwanted changes to the hidden "layer"

ad 2) Currently there are a few themes you can choose from in the editor options, including one darker theme (Office Black). As far as I'm aware, currently you cannot create your own color schemes. I'll happily pass on this suggestion.

ad 3) Yes, great Idea. I believe a sub-forum existed in the past but it was not really used. Perhaps it is time to revisit this topic again. I'll pass this on.

Thanks again,
    Mark
    Thank's for your quick response, yes i've seen the dark theme but it wasn't "speaking to me" so to say..

I will definitly use the layer solution, but sometimes it's nice to see all elements in relation to others, so i think it will be useful if you would add a "lock" function aswell.

Thanks again!
    /NIXON

Sith Lord @ Omexom Sweden

Great ideas, we need more people like you!

I agree with every point of your post. Great ideas!

Seems good, 3 point isn't necessary tho.