Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: CEL entries

christian73 Gast

Default CEL entries

Hello,
    I have a question about the CEL List.
    In the Variable property "Set value" i change the the parameter "Logging in CEL" to "Nothing".
    But in RT when i change the variable value, everytime i get an entry in the CEL- Listelement.

So what is wrong ?

Default Re: CEL entries

which version of zenon, which servicepack and which build are you currently using?

How do you change the value of the variable in the runtime? Through the element? Through the function?

Which exact entry in the CEL do you get? "Modify spontaneous value" or another entry?

If for example you have linked a reaction matrix at this variable, and have configured each value change as a limit violation and have set the option "in CEL" this could also be causing CEL entries.

christian73 Gast

Default AW: Re: CEL entries

Quote Originally Posted by MarkClemens View Post
    which version of zenon, which servicepack and which build are you currently using?

- Version 6.22 SP0 Built0 (Demoversion)

How do you change the value of the variable in the runtime? Through the element? Through the function?

- Through a switch, it's a boolean variable

Which exact entry in the CEL do you get? "Modify spontaneous value" or another entry?

- none of both, only a row with the received "date & time", nothing else

If for example you have linked a reaction matrix at this variable, and have configured each value change as a limit violation and have set the option "in CEL" this could also be causing CEL entries.

i don't use the reaction matrix, it's only a test project with four internal variables.
    Thanks

Are all the other columns in the CEL empty? This is quite strange.

I was not able to reproduce your issue, so maybe you could post your project backup here? I will take a look at it.

When setting values with the switch, when set to "nothing" at the variable, nothing should be logged in the CEL.

christian73 Gast

Rotes Gesicht AW: CEL entries

Sorry my fault,

these entries are from the System (started/stopped), is this possible to deactivate them ?
    And, is it possible to show the values from a string in the value colum?

Thanks

These messages can not be switched off, unless you completely disable the audit trail (CEL).

You could however, export the CEL in SQL, and use a stored procedure to remove specific entries. (e.g. system started) Then you could use the report generator to view the CEL entries in the runtime in a report, using SQL statements on the database.

Another possibility would be to use a time filter on the CEL picture, only showing the entries since Runtime-Start + 1s. (e.g. by saving the date & time the runtime was started in VBA, and call the CEL picture with a time filter of this date and time + 1 second (thus not showing the entry "system was started")

Regarding the column value, this only stores numerical values. On modyfying a string, the value (optionally also the old value) is written in the text.
    Last edited by markclemens : 30th July 2008 at 16:49