Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Rgm

Default Rgm

Hello.
    I want to do the next but I do not find the good way to do it:

1- I have a RGM with a lot of variables.
    2- I create a screen with screentype recipegroup manager and I create several buttons.
    3- When I press button READ ALL VALUES -- I read all the values which are in my RGM.

Until here, no problem. My problem comes when I want to write.
    I do not want to write all values from my RGM and I do not want to select variable per variable.
    What I really want is:
    1- Define several group of variables.
    GROUP 1 - variable 1 and variable 2
    GROUP 2 - variable 3 and variable 4
    GROUP 3 - variable 5 and variable 6
    GROUP 4 - variable 7 and variable 8

2- Select (in RT) the recipe from RGM that I want (it is possible I have several possibilities)
    3-Later, with 4 checkbox, select which groups I want to write.
    4- Write the variables.

How can I do it??? I was trying to do it through VBA but I cannot achieve any good result.
    Can you help me??

Thanks

R,

Default Re: Rgm

Some answer????

Default Re: Rgm

Hello rgv0021,

you can split the variable grouping in different recipes in the same recipe group, so that only some of the variables (group) are read/written from/to the process level. Additionally, you can define a "group ALL" with all the variables to be read/write at the same time from/to the process level.

Then, in the runtime it is only needed to select which recipe (group of variables) it is to be write/read to/from the PLC.

Find attached some pictures showing a possible solution to implement this functionality (editor + runtime).

As you can see depending on the group of variables it is defined different actions to the variables in the group/recipe ("Modify spontaneous value" or "No action") so that those are possible to write/read or not.

Please let us know if this solution helped you sort out this problem.

I wish you the best luck.

Best regards,
    David Cerdeira
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails editor.png   runtime.png