Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: CE Install and Opertaion

Lächeln CE Install and Opertaion

Hello you Guys i am new with Zenon and i have to install Zenon ( 7.11) on some Touch Panels, the brand is WAGO and has Windows CE 6.0 but i don't Know Exactly how to install Zenon on Windows CE.?? Any guidelines??
    Thank you very much
    Saludos

Default Re: CE Install and Opertaion

Hello agustinomg,

please take a look into the zenon help documentation:
    Manual -> Installation and updates -> zenon for Windows CE -> Update of the Windows CE Runtime

With the Update CE tool you can transfer all needed files.
    At first you have to copy the SyssrvCE.exe to the Panel.
    Start it and transfer the files via the tool.

You have to check out the processor type for transfering the correct files (ARM or x86)

Note: at the installation files you can find the folder called CE. There the SyssrvCE.exe can be found.

Best regards,
    Daniela

Hello Daniela

First thank you for the Information, i have been ripping my hair apart with this, the SysSrvCE is on the Flash of the TouchPanel but it doesn't seems to start, i have checked the service registers and it is not showed. an the update tool is not responding. I really don't know where to go from here any ideas??

Thank you very much
    regards

Hello agustinomg,

first of all, please check if you copied the file for an appropriate processor type (ARM or x86).

When you are sure about the copied files/processor type, please copy to the same path where SysSrvCE.exe also following files:
    -> LogCliLibCE.dll
    -> mfc90u.dll
    -> msvcr90.dll
    -> CDHelper.dll

Check if SysSrvCE.exe will start.

If it does not help, please try manual installation - copy files mentioned in the documentation to the Flash memory:
    Manual -> Installation and updates -> zenon for Windows CE -> Manual installation and Runtime-update

Then please check if SysSrvCE.exe is able to start (actually, the Runtime files are already copied -> nevertheless, SysSrvCE.exe will be useful also for remote transport of Runtime files from your PC and to set remotely start project).

I would like to ask you for a short feedback -> if copy of four mentioned files where helpful for this device.

Hello PIOTRD

Sorry about the quite time, i have already running the Zenon on the TouchScreen, i tried a different screen brand new with a much faster processor. Also this one is X86 and the Other was ARM. I really can not say which of the several things i changed was the one that worked, i think that the previous screen has something damaged because i tried the proprietary software and didn't work either.

Any way i did with the guideline form you and daniela and it worked like a charmed. Now i just need to install the licence and place the runtime files of my project, would you happen to know how to do that such thing.

Muchas gracias , Thank you very much
    regards