Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Web Client Error

  1. #1
    Join Date
    08.12.2013
    Posts
    27

    Ausrufezeichen Web Client Error

    Hi,

    I've faced error when connecting web client to web server.
    Error message as attached, .cmp missing, unsuccessful transfer to web client.
    Any advise?
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Error.png  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    25.06.2012
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: Web Client Error

    Hello yitlilee,

    Have you already search for similar topics in the forum? Please use the search tool as you can find more information about the message you are reporting. For example, try to use the words "webclient start".

    If still you cannot find the solution after searching in the forum, please post again.

    Best regards,
    David Cerdeira

  3. #3
    Join Date
    14.11.2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Web Client Error

    Quote Originally Posted by yitlilee View Post
    Hi,

    I've faced error when connecting web client to web server.
    Error message as attached, .cmp missing, unsuccessful transfer to web client.
    Any advise?
    Thanks
    I found that Chrome does'nt support the Webclient that well.. Try using IE (AND ADD WEBSITE TO TRUSTED WEBSITES) and see if it works better.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    20.08.2009
    Posts
    293

    Default AW: Web Client Error

    Quote Originally Posted by yitlilee View Post
    Hi,

    I've faced error when connecting web client to web server.
    Error message as attached, .cmp missing, unsuccessful transfer to web client.
    Any advise?
    Thanks
    - Is your connection from WebClient <-> WebServer <-> RuntimeServer valid (check with pings)?
    - Is your project configured as a network project?
    - Are Server and WebServer up and running?
    - Did you build the "Runtime changeable data" files for this project?

    Quote Originally Posted by henrixon View Post
    I found that Chrome does'nt support the Webclient that well.. Try using IE (AND ADD WEBSITE TO TRUSTED WEBSITES) and see if it works better.
    What exactly does not work with Chrome?

    Chrome (as well as Safari and Firefox) is supported since version 7 and the Webclient should act the same as in the Internet Explorer.

    Regards,
    Bernhard
    Last edited by bernhardf : 23rd February 2015 at 15:16

  5. #5
    Join Date
    14.11.2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: AW: Web Client Error

    Quote Originally Posted by bernhardf View Post
    - Is your connection from WebClient <-> WebServer <-> RuntimeServer valid (check with pings)?
    - Is your project configured as a network project?
    - Are Server and WebServer up and running?
    - Did you build the "Runtime changeable data" files for this project?



    What exactly does not work with Chrome?

    Chrome (as well as Safari and Firefox) is supported since version 7 and the Webclient should act the same as in the Internet Explorer.

    Regards,
    Bernhard
    Im sorry, I think I'll have to take that back, after further testing it seems that the problem wasn't the browser but my configuration.
    /NIXON

    Sith Lord @ Omexom Sweden

Similar Threads

  1. Web Client mehrmals am gleichen PC
    By herrmoartl in forum Webserver/Webclient
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2nd May 2014, 09:25
  2. Web Client
    By gyu in forum Webserver/Webclient
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 4th March 2014, 08:27
  3. zenon Web-Client 7 -> Web-Server 6.22 slow startup
    By kicker in forum Webserver/Webclient
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24th September 2013, 21:11
  4. Web client subprojects error
    By jurijcadez in forum Webserver/Webclient
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 17th May 2012, 23:34
  5. Web client VBA
    By jurijcadez in forum VBA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15th May 2012, 14:43

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •