Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Process Gateway and IEC870slave

Default Process Gateway and IEC870slave

Hi there!

My first question is where is zenProcGateway.ini ? I opened the Process Gateway and chose IEC870slave as the module. Due to some problems, I decided to change it. However it's set on the previous configuration and I cannot find the zenProcGateway.ini file anywhere in the folder related to zenon. Maybe the university does not have a license for it yet and that's why I cannot find it. So if anyone could help me, I would be very grateful. Thanks

Second question is can Process Gateway be used to share variables from one runtime with another one that has started on another machine? The idea is that a machine should be able to capture variables from another machine's runtime so it can be used for its own design. So I stumbled upon Process Gateway and I thought maybe it could be used for that purpose. Thanks again for your guidance.

Regards

Mehrdad

Default Re: Process Gateway

The zenProcGateway.ini file is stored in %cd_system% directory (typically it is C:\ProgramData\COPA-DATA\System).

For info how to start many zenProcGateways on the same PC or with ini-file with another name see zenon Help: Manual -> Process Gateway -> Installation
    or make search on Forum - you are probably not the first person asking here about it.

Thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by mehrdad66 View Post
    My first question is where is zenProcGateway.ini? I opened the Process Gateway and chose IEC870slave as the module. Due to some problems, I decided to change it. However it's set on the previous configuration and I cannot find the zenProcGateway.ini file anywhere in the folder related to zenon. Maybe the university does not have a license for it yet and that's why I cannot find it. hireessaywriter

Reading the description of this issue for the first time I've also thought of the university may not have a license. Most likely you'll need contact the responsible department...