Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Screen resolution

Default Screen resolution

My screens were built with a resolution of 1024 X 768 and my target PC has a resolution 800 X 600. I use some JPG and BMP screen background and the images are shifted and not scaled on my target PC. Is there a way to automatically scale the screen for my target PC?

Thank!

Default Re: Screen resolution

There is a checkbox for the automatic screen resolution adaption, in the monitor administration in the project properties in the section "graphical design" on the second page.

Do not change the screen-size in the monitor administration no the first page, as your screens will all be resized automatically.

Still have the same result. The object graphic build with Zenon editor are re-size correctly but not the BMP and JPEG used in the screen, they are re-size but not in the same proportion to fit like it does in my enginering screen with 1024 X 768 resolution.

This is my screen configuration:

[IMG]\\507LT04591\C$\\Client\Sidel\Canada\17226\AUTOM\3 ) Blue B Binder - Technical\2) In House PRG\2) HMI\Image\ScreenConf1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]\\507LT04591\C$\\Client\Sidel\Canada\17226\AUTOM\3 ) Blue B Binder - Technical\2) In House PRG\2) HMI\Image\ScreenConf2.jpg[/IMG]

Image for screen configuration not loaded. But anyway, I'm using the default configuration!

How did you place the bitmaps on your screen? Using them as a background image? Importing the through the "import vector graphics" option? As a bitmap in a combined element? As a bitmap button?

Did you use the "original size" or "stretch"?

Background image and bitmap button.
    I'm using only original size.

maybe you could send a project backup to support@copadata.at

I will take a look at it