Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: VBscript under window CE

Default VBscript under window CE

My VBscript works on my PC but it does'nt work in my PC under window EC. The application is checked for " Windows CE Project" in the general tab and the VBscript Start Type of the task is " System Start". ???

Default Re: VBscript under window CE

could you please check the zenon6.ini entries on the CE terminal:

[VBA]
    EIN=1

[PCE]
    ON=1

please also check the serial number being used on the Windows CE terminal to see wether the PCE is licensed or not.

a further requirement is that the CE terminal in use, must support vbscript and jscript. As the OS image for each CE terminal is custom-build by the manufacturer, it is not guaranteed that this is included. I might be able to help you when you tell me the brand and modell of your CE terminal.

Ok. It works now. I set those value in the zenon6.ini file on the CE terminal but. Is there a way to make this setting directly by the zenon editor?

These settings can not be set from within the zenon editor, as these are PC (or CE terminal) specific.

What you can do however, is edit the default "zenon6.ini" CE target file on the PC (c:\program files\COPA-DATA\zenon 6.22\CE\ and the appropriate platform), which is transported when using the CE runtime update utility.

If you activate the appropriate checkbox to transport the zenon6.ini, the zenon6.ini will also be transported to the CE terminal.

Please note, that you will have to enter the license information of the CE terminal, after updating the zenon6.ini file on the CE terminal through the CE runtime update utility.